Florida Residents: Save Up to 30% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Spring and Early Summer
Stay in the magic this spring and early summer! Florida residents can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights March 25 through July 7, 2024.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy the same legendary detail, storytelling and service found in the theme parks—along with an array of benefits.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.
Valid Travel Dates
- Most nights March 25, 2024 to July 7, 2024
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Savings based on the nondiscounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: Tower Studios at Disney’s Riviera Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Pool View at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, and The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and is not included in this offer. Theme park reservations may also be required based on admission type.
- Proof of Florida residency required at check-in.